Friday, January 16, 2009

Photography

As I am currently trying to build up clientele, this reduced pricing will be offered for a limited time.

$15 standard sitting fee

$5 for the rights to each picture you choose to purchase

How it works:
We schedule a shoot. You pay the $15 sitting fee. After the shoot I review and edit the photos. Once the editing process is completed I will contact you to review the proofs. From there, you select only the picture(s) that you want to keep and I'll burn the high-quality images onto a disc for you. You will then be able to make your own prints.

Why this is a great deal:
You only pay for what you want! You don't have to pay for the photos you don't like or will never use. If you hate all of your photos you have no obligation to buy and I will refund the $15 sitting fee. Or, say you like 5 of the photos, I'll give you a CD with the 5 photos on it and you only pay me $25 ($5 per photo x 5 liked photos) plus the original $15 sitting fee. Frequently photographers charge $50-$75 per sitting fee and $5 or more per print and they retain the rights to your photos. With me, you pay $5 per each selected-by-you photo and you get the rights to it. Also, having your pictures on CD is a great way to back up your priceless memories.

To schedule please email me at:
LpPhotos@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment